Corporate and Commercial Law
Corporate law refers to the sphere of law related to the formation and
dissolution of legal entities, corporate transactions, contracts, working of a corporate entity,
Commercial law refers to trading aspects such as commercial contracts, negotiations, and
Entities in the corporate world such as companies, joint ventures, partnership firms, etc. have
to comply with many rules and regulations. We offer the highest quality of legal expertise with
a commercial bent of mind so that our solutions are practical and efficient.
The team at IntellexEmpire offers corporate and commercial legal solutions
to clients across various industries like telecom, IT, BFSI and retail. We have a team that can
meet up with your representatives, understand the issues, analyze the opportunities and
challenges to devise a practical and legal solution that will resolve your problem and also
protect your commercial interests in the best manner possible.
Areas of Expertise
- Registration, Documentation, and Licensing - We assist in registration, licensing, acquiring
approvals and managing the relevant documentation for the same.
- Counsel and litigation - We have a seasoned team that can offer counsel and can manage
litigation and negotiation matters. We offer solutions for commercial disputes, contractual
issues, family disputes, tort, and product liability. We provide opinions on arbitration and
have the resources to conduct arbitration proceedings.
- Corporate Recovery - Advice on all aspects of rescues, reconstructions, receiverships,
administration, and liquidations. Advice to creditors and investors on matters of
enforcement of security and strategies for debt recovery.
- FDI and Approvals - We are competent to address matters related to Foreign Direct
Investment, Approval from FIPB or RBI and import-export code registration.
- Documentation - The team at IntellexEmpire is well qualified to draft and vet commercial
loan agreements, trade agreements, leasing and financing agreements, documentation for sale
and purchase of assets. We offer expert advice on drafting and vetting of various national
and international business agreements.