Many companies conduct global business transactions. They have to comply
with Indian and International laws. Similarly, there are rules and regulations related to asylum
and extradition. Asylum seekers are people who flee their own country and seek sanctuary and
legal protection in another. Extradition is when a person is transferred from one country to
another where the person has criminal proceedings against him. Seeking asylum and extradition
requires legal processes to ensure that the interests of the parties that follow the law are
- IntellexEmpire is capable of helping asylum seekers and refugees to follow the process to
gain the appropriate status in India.
- Another team of experts can guide organizations and businesses to play by the rules of
public policy and legislations applicable. We help companies to manage regulatory and
administrative issues in their best interests.
Areas of Expertise
- We partner with our clients to understand their business objectives and requirements and
implement solutions to enable them to conduct their business globally -
- Understand and manage rules related to Preferential Trade Agreements and Free Trade
Agreements such that our clients can maximise the benefits.
- Apply for, follow-up and secure incentives under the Foreign Trade Policy.
- Efficiently manage import/export to reduce trade costs and maintain transparency in
- Work with asylum seekers and refugees by helping them understand the legal process,
establish their case, prepare documentation and follow through with their application
process in the court of law.